Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Hey all, I know I haven't been blogging in awhile, but I honestly just haven't had the words. Most of you know my mom passed away almost three weeks ago. It was unexpected and the reason unknown, so it has been tough. I've almost been avoiding writing a blog, because I know most people expect some profound thoughts and feelings to pour forth onto the page, but my mind is still frozen, I think. I will continue to blog, but it may take a while for me to be able to blog about everything that has happened. I do just want to sincerely thank everyone who prayed for me, and came by to wish me the best during the last few weeks. It has honestly meant so much to me, and I love you all!

Love, T.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Hi Tara,

I was so happy to hear from you (via your blog - lol). No profound words are necessary.

You are still in our prayers.

Love You!!
Christy

valerie said...

It's good to hear from you Tara.
You've been in my thoughts and prayers.
Your friends are here for you & we love you too!
Love,
Val

Christy said...

Just thought I'd pop over and say Happy New Year!!!