Thursday, October 2, 2008

Henson-Flores game night!

Tuesday night, we had game night with our friends Steve and Natalie. We ate pizza and breadsticks (yum!), and then played Cranium and Balderdash. Here are a few pics.










Here is a short video of Natalie trying to do a Star Performer. The answer was the song, "Stop, In The Name of Love", and she wasn't supposed to do anything but hum. No gestures, words or anything. She screws up instantly, and we all crack up at her!




This video is me acting out a Star Performer where I was trying to get Nat to guess "mermaid". I felt so stupid, but it was fun, I have to admit!




We always have a blast hanging out with Nat and Steve, and this visit was just as fun, if not more! I have to add that THE GIRLS BEAT THE BOYS AT CRANIUM!!! And there was nooooo asterisk next to our "W"!

Tara

5 comments:

Kristen said...

You are SO funny in the last video. Let me just say, girls have this esp thing and we just "get" each other! We had a game night recently and my friend Jenn would barely say anything and I would totally know what she was talking about!
I love that you guys beat the boys!! Who would have guessed any differently! :)
Fun times with friends = the best of times!
Love ya!

MiMi said...

That last video is hilarious! So glad the Girls Ruled again!
You are so blessed to have such good friends to hang out with! Great times!
Have a great weekend!

valerie said...

Yay for the girls!!

I must say I don't know how she guessed mermaid from that, but...hey...it's what we (girls) know how to do.

Glad y'all had such a fun time.
Loved the pictures and video.

Valentine

judy said...

That was just too cute! Loved both videos of two talented girls! :)

You mentioned on my blog that Mike made Roman's crib! Wow, how talented is that! I AM IMPRESSED! So, is he able to build anything you show him? What a man!

Judy

Unknown said...

We did have a blast! But what you failed to say was how Mike and I make a valiant comeback...we were surging!