Wednesday, October 22, 2008

If I'm gone, you'll know why...

Okay, I may be putting all my "Tara Time" into an area other than blogging the next few weeks. Here is reason #1:



It came out yesterday, and I have been looking forward to it for about a year now, ever since I heard that it was coming out! It is a role-playing game, which is my favorite game genre. There aren't too many quality RPG's that are out there, but NEXT week, another awesome game is coming out!

I reserved my copy, and got this game case, which had a music cd and a poster inside! Not that I hang posters anymore, but it's still neat. The same game studio that created Oblivion (the whole reason I bought my 360), also did this game. The rumor is that Fallout 3 is Oblivion with guns and nuclear war, woo-hoo!!! Two endless RPG's in TWO weeks! Sigh. I am such a dork. :-) Thank you Mike for loving me anyway!

If anyone else has a xbox live, my gamertag is OblivionGirl. Hit me up, and we can play Fable II together!

Love, T.

2 comments:

valerie said...

You are too funny!

And, no... I didn't know your cousin was married to Lee Ann Womack! She so should have come and sung this at y'all's graduation. (I'm really not even sure when this song came out??)
How fun!

Kristen said...

You crack me up!! I remeber your obsession with The Sims, but had no idea you were still a "gamer" :)
I also LOVED the wedding post and pics...you looked so happy, and your cake - gorgeous!!
I think Brian's friend Tex got married in that same church...it looks beautiful!