Friday, September 12, 2008

First Day of School!

Yesterday was Roman's first day of school! He is going to be going to a Church daycare program at least one day a week, maybe two days, if I don't miss him too much. I was only able to capture a couple of pics of before we left, but here they are...


His lunch box!


Roman, checking out his lunch box.



Okay, mama, I'm ready to go!



He had such a fun time...he LOVES going to play with his friends, and he' actually in the same room that his Sunday School class is in, so he felt really comfortable. He walked in the building with a big grin on his face, and I had to chase him down just to get a bye-bye kiss! He's a big boy now!

Much love,
Tara

5 comments:

valerie said...

Oh my gosh! He is adorable.
How cute is he walking with is lunch box?!!
It's good that he enjoys going to school...good for both of you.

Kristen said...

Oh my word he is SO stinking cute! The pic of him walking with his lunch box is precious!!
I bet it's hard to send him to school, but at least you get a little time to yourself while he gets a chance to play with friends.

Kristen said...

*okay, I just read my mom's comment..a little creepy if you ask me! Sorry for the duplication* :)

judy said...

How cute!!! Lunch box and all.

Tara, I think of you often in Kindergarten, looking over my shoulder and reading a note (in cursive) which I was looking at. Shocked wasn't the word for it. I remember asking you, who was 5 years old at the time, 'HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU READ THAT?????'

Remeber your response?

You said, 'my grandpa reads to me all the time from the Bible.'

BUT YOU COULD R E A D.....AND CURSIVE AT THAT!!!!
I've told so many people that story and it still amazes me.
Girl, that was a gift!
Mmoral of the story: better watch what ya write. Roman just might have his mother's ability to read at an early age.
:) :) :)

judy said...

Woops....moral! Not mmoral!