Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day at the Lake

We didn't do anything fancy for Labor Day, but we did go to Greers Ferry Lake here in Arkansas. It was Roman's first trip to the lake, and he loved playing in the mud!



Mike was zooming him in and out of the water, which he thought was too cool!


Roman is obsessed with cars, so of course he had to have one of his old nasty cars to drive all over the beach.


Of course there are no pictures of me, because I am the Momarazzi!

Hope everyone had a safe Labor Day!

Tara

6 comments:

Christy said...

Hi Tara!!

Love your blog! Your son is so cute!

Looks like you guys had a great Labor Day!

Christy

Kristen said...

I need to meet your cutie..he is one precious little guy! Zack loves cars too, so if Roman needs a buddy, I have one here for him!
(p.s. your hub is rockin some nice arms there sister!)

MiMi said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I popped over from Kristen's blog and just wanted to say "hello". I hope that you enjoy blogging as much as I have grown to. You will meet some amazing, awesome women. Have fun!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Way to get out there and run with your thoughts. I must say, already a natural.

The only thing I don't like is the word, "temporarily" in the about me section. ;)

judy said...

Hey, Tara
Congratulations on your little guy. He looks like a little doll.

Yes, we're excited about our grandchildren. We'll find out next week what Tiff is having.

Good hearing from ya.

valerie said...

What a fun day! Looks like your little one is enjoying it. You will just have to hand that camera over to someone else occasionally so you'll be in some pics.