Friday, September 12, 2008

The Wonder Place

Last Saturday, Mike and I took Roman to this great place in West Little Rock called The Wonder Place. It's basically an indoor educational facility from babies on up. Roman had so much fun...he ran from center to center because he was so excited! His mama was excited too...mostly because I love the fact that they have a 'icky tub', where parents put any toy that their child has put in their mouth, so that they can hopefully curb germs that are CRAWLING all over the place. I know, cheap thrills. :-)


Here is Roman playing in the sandbox.






Peek-a-boo!



I was trying to get him to slide down, not crawl up!


Playing with the doll house. Yup, I need a baby girl!

There's a crazy man under the tree house!




I love this picture...the mirrors are so cool!


What a poser!


Playing at the water table.




Anywho, we had a blast, and we will definitely be going back!
Hope all is well!

Tara

3 comments:

valerie said...

What fun parents you both are!
Everytime I see a baby I want to be a grandma so bad I can hardly stand it. It will come.....
It will come....
Roman is just about the cutest little guy....really!

I just found out today that the alumni game is Friday the 24th of Oct. You should play. Kristen never does either. How's your back doing by the way?

Kristen said...

This places reminds me of all the fun things we learned in college! :)
Looks like you guys had a great time. What fun parents little Roman has!
I swear I could eat him up he is so cute!

judy said...

Tara, I'm so proud of you. You're a wonderful mom! Way to go!

That looks like such a fun place. Roman is a lucky little guy to have two parents who know how to have fun together.

Love that pic of Roman with all the different angles. That would be neat framed.